Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bitten.


I've been bitten by the photography bug. It's getting to be that time of year - well sorta - that I start having Christmas pictures on on my mind. I'm going to take them again this year my self, and hopefully get my neighbor in on the action to help with a family picture. I figure if I make sure the lighting and pose is correct, she can push the button.... right?......

Trouble is, this little Miss does NOT like her picture taken. But. I suppose there is hope in sight because she IS responding to bribes now. At least she's looking at the camera.... think positive thoughts.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.



I feel like I should also mention I have made a few new bloggity friends lately. You know who you are (or do you). I've added you into my google reader to keep in touch proper now, so when I find a minute, I'll be stoppin' by, so get ready for a whole-lotta Misty.

11 comments:

Anna-b-bonkers said...

I have the photography bug too, clickety-click-click!
I love your shots, awesome!
And good luck with the photo shoot, I am sure it will be fantastic!

Lara Neves said...

At least she'll be bribed. Sophie still has to just be in the "right mood" to get her picture taken, and I'm never sure when that will happen. I just have to get lucky. :)

Karla said...

Good luck with the photo shoot. At least these days we have digital cameras so we can afford to take a million pictures until we get it right!

I've been trying to get some pictures of my kids for a project I am doing, I need one of each of them smiling and another where I catch them in the act of playing or laughing or some other "natural" activity. The problem is every time I pull out the camera they look straight at it and give me a grin!

just jamie said...

Oh my goodness, that little girl is sooooo cute (just like her mama!)

Marie Rayner said...

You are such a talented photographer Misty. I wish I could take lovely pictures like you do. Have you ever thought of taking a course and doing it professionally? I bet you'd be a great success!

Thompson family said...

I love Olivia! She is such a cutie! Good luck with the pictures! See ya when I get home!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

She is so cute, I can understand why you are bitten!

And yahoo for new blogging friends too...

Mandi said...

Simply gorgeous, you will be so glad you have these photos in years to come - keep clicking!!!

kathyann said...

Keep clicking Misty you have such photogenic kids and you take such great pics!
Love from Kathy and the girls

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are great pictures! I am so jealous that she will STAY STILL for you! my girl is constantly moving, so just about every damn picture is a blur!!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Cute! :)